Content Hacker™ Academy Terms and Conditions of Use
For maximum results when using our programs, think of our Content Hacker™ Academy training courses and educational content as you would think of enrolling under a rigorous real-life, verified expert-led mentor, instructor, university professor or mastermind program: undertake this training seriously and studiously, practice the skills taught, and you may see incredible results – none, however, are promised or guaranteed, and all are implemented by you once you've gone through the training thoroughly and applied it. We’ve made every effort to represent our products well and accurately, as well as their potential. However, we and our materials make no guarantee of results. It is up to the student to put in the effort to see those results. Where a testimonial mentions results of any kind, you should not expect the exact same results unless your business, offerings, and resources are exactly the same as the testimonial-giver.
1. Content Hacker™ Does Not Provide Legal or Financial Advice
This website does not provide legal or financial advice, nor is it intended for use as a substitute for advice from a lawyer, legal advisor, or financial advisor.
2. You Are Personally Responsible for Your Use of the Information Provided
Using this website and the information provided means you acknowledge you are solely responsible for what you get out of it, or how you choose to use it. You are responsible for implementing the cutting-edge, profits-focused training you enroll in.
3. You Assume All Risk for Applying the Information Provided
There are inherent risks involved with most actions. By using this website and the provided information, you acknowledge that you assume all risk for the possible outcomes.
4. We Do Not Guarantee Success
We cannot and do not guarantee success for anyone who uses the information provided on this website. Success is dependent on too many various individual factors, and we cannot predict it for anyone. You acknowledge your success with any information from this website depends on your individual work ethic and circumstances.
5. Testimonials Are Illustrative Only
Testimonials are presented not as guarantees, but rather as examples of what is possible with successful completion of my courses. They are provided for illustrative purposes only.
6. Earnings Disclaimer
Examples of income, earnings, or revenue presented on this website are examples only. They are not guarantees for your own future income if you use and apply the information provided. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for your success or failure in regard to earnings. This holds true for any actions you may choose to undertake because of what you learned, saw, or read on this website.
7. Course Usage Policy
Course enrollments are for one person only, unless otherwise stated by the course site owner. If you do not have explicit permission from the site owner for sharing your login, please buy another seat if you need to add another person. Anyone caught with multiple user login attempts on one account will be immediately deleted, removed and banned from the course and peer groups without a refund.
8. 14-Day Refund Policy on Upfront Payment for Courses (with Proof You Tried)
There are no refunds on the digital guides or memberships created and sold in Content Hacker™ Academy.
There are no refunds on monthly subscription billing amounts.
For the one-time, full upfront payment on our online courses, we offer a 14-day refund guarantee with proof of exercise completion and proof you completed and went through the full course.
You can't waltz in here, swipe the training, and ask for your money back -- that's called fraud. You also cannot look at one lesson and think "this isn't for me." You must put in a real effort and truly find the training is not a fit for you, and your refund request will only be considered if you requested it within 14 days of enrolling.
It’s up to YOU to put in the work. We’ve done everything possible to make this the simplest and best course on the subject, and we know it works because it’s the exact same methodology that the instructor has practiced in her own agency, internally, to sell millions of dollars worth of content.
However, if you’re on the fence, we want to give you every chance to buy with 100% confidence. So, you have 14 days to trial it. You must go through the implementation program, follow every simple step-by-step exercise plan, and realize how amazing it feels to implement your very own content strategy, write your own SEO content, and see your work reach a real online audience and grow your business. To request a refund within your first 14 days, you must provide proof of exercise completion for each of the exercises along with a thorough reason why you’re requesting a refund, and our administrators will check for proof of going through the whole course by reviewing heat maps within the course.
Again: Please note Monthly Membership fees are non-refundable and are charged automatically on each renewal date (i.e. monthly), for twelve consecutive months. You may not ask for a refund if you have accessed any of the course content. If you sign up for a monthly payment plan, you are obligated to complete that plan. If you do not, and you default on a payment and do not correct the issue with a current card, your school profile will immediately be deactivated and you will be removed from the private student community.
9. Copyright Policy
The copyright of the content inside The Content Hacker™ Academy belongs solely to Julia McCoy and her trademarked brand name. None of the content can be copied in any way. Students caught sharing or disseminating course lectures, content, workbooks and information will receive a notice from our legal team. If the infringement persists, we will not hesitate to file for copyright infringement.
10. Course Discount Policy
You may not request a retroactive coupon discount applied at any time. If you have a coupon, use it at enrollment.
Requests for retroactive discounts will be denied.
11. We Reserve the Right to Terminate Without a Refund
If you are an unkind person that enjoys harassing the instructor, or any member of your fellow community, but you have gone through and used the training; we reserve the right to terminate your seat without a refund.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. The Information Provided Is for Educational Purposes Only
The information you’ll find on this website is provided for educational purposes only. It is not provided for any intent other than self-education and/or self-help for you, the reader/student.