Ready to Take Your Content Creation to the Next Level?
Buy and download Julia's The Content Hacker™ Process Map to Creating, Publishing and Promoting Focused, Traffic-Earning Content from Start-to-Finish and you’ll never again:
· Feel lost and confused, not knowing where to start in your content marketing journey.
· Waste tons of time doing tasks you should delegate.
· Feel burnt out and exhausted.
Ready to change the way you do content marketing?
Ready to rise higher on Google with precise, high-quality, traffic-earning content—published ahead of schedule, and never go without a week of content going out to build your audience?
The Content Hacker™ Process Map to Creating, Publishing and Promoting Focused, Traffic-Earning Content from Start-to-Finish
I created this book as a simple, actionable guide to your content creation process.
It has zero fluff, zero frills, and zero unnecessary content. Every page brings power. You’ll learn exactly how to implement content by visually seeing the pathway to it, in this powerful digital guide.
When you download and read it, you’ll get:
· A detailed list of EXACTLY which tasks to delegate and which tasks you should sit down and do yourself. Plus, which tasks you should delegate versus do yourself. (I’ve used a color-coding scheme for these, so you see which tasks to do or delegate at a glance.)
· The step-by-step process map I use to create consistent, quality content for all my five brands. (Hint: this includes three content creation stages and what goes into each one, step-by-step.)
· My personal rolodex of five creators and resources you need to hire and invest in to create a flawless content creation system day in, day out, that never breaks down.
· How to map out your content goals (plus, which tasks to delegate and which to do yourself when it comes to personas, keyword research, and how you’ll map a content piece to end revenue).
· The inner stages of the writing process, including the exact info I give my writers to help them come up with stunning, share-worthy content.
· The eight-step process your blog editor should follow before publishing any piece of content.
· Links to resources that give you an insider’s look at my own content creation process, including my calendar, blog template, examples, and more!
· My chosen tools for keyword research and how to use them.
· …And so much more!
The best thing is you won’t need hours to pore over this book.
It’s only a dozen pages, and it’s heavily illustrated with visuals, giving you a pathway to not only read—but SEE. Content creation will make sense, finally. The moment you download it, you can immediately begin using it as a fully-actionable map to your content creation success.