Building Content with Technical SEO (with Alexander Rodriguez): A One-Hour Workshop Teaching the Essentials of Ranking Content on Page #1 of Google
Hi! I’m Julia McCoy, founder of Express Writers and Content Hacker.
I’m here to tell you this: content that ranks on Google is 100% worth it.
How I know: I started out with nothing but $75 in my back pocket. I used this tiny amount to start my own site and blog.
Since the beginning, I’ve never paid for a single ad.
Express Writers has skyrocketed into a seven-figure brand with 5,000+ happy clients.
But the truth is, I couldn’t have done it without stellar SEO strategies.
And since I’m not an expert in anything tech-y, I hired specialist Alexander Rodriguez to take care of that side of things for me.
In my one-hour workshop, Building Content with Technical SEO, I interview Alexander and get him to share his expert knowledge on what to do and what to avoid if you want your content to rank high on Google. (Alexander was behind the success of the popular YMYL site WebMD, which is now worth $2.8 billion.)
Here’s a sneak peek into the stuff he shares in the workshop:
- The mindset all website owners should have for success
- The fundamentals of the technical side of owning a website
- The #1 step to take if you want Google to start crawling your site (nope, you shouldn’t let Google randomly find it)
- How to “force” Google to find your site
- Small optimizations you should never miss if you want your content to rank
- Free tools you can use to strategically plan your way to the top of Google
- The rules of formatting your content to stand out
- What to do to see page #1 results very quickly
- How to skyrocket your ROI by focusing on high-converting keywords
- The most common mistakes holding you back from ranking (and how to avoid them)
- The types of links to use in your content (and where to place them strategically so they result in high conversions)
- And so much more!
Plus, in an over-the-shoulder video, I take you to the backend of my site and show you exactly how it’s structured and what I do when I post content.
This workshop comes with a workbook, cheat sheets, and guides aimed to take you straight to your goal with zero fluff and wasted time.
Plus, once you join, you can get personal feedback from me, Alexander, and fellow students in an exclusive group you’ll have access to.
Building Content with Technical SEO is perfect for you if you want to transform your website and content into a powerful, leads-and-sales generating machine.