The Real Problem Behind Social Media Campaigns that Don’t Convert
Here’s the truth:
Social media marketing is hard.
Sure, 73% of marketers say it’s effective for business. What’s more, 54% of users get on social platforms to research products.
You know all this. Heck, that’s why you’ve started your social campaign in the first place.
· Your only followers are friends and family.
· OR you DO have a bunch of followers, but they’re all ignoring you.
· You have no idea what kind of content to post to drive engagement.
· You wake up one morning with a brilliant idea, post it, and get 10 likes and 5 comments.
· You don’t have a clue when to post, and how often, for stellar results.
· You’re confused between a ton of social platforms (should I stick to Facebook, or dabble in TikTok and Clubhouse as well?).
· You’re running out of ideas for posts.
What this all boils down to? (A.k.a. the real problem?)
Your social media marketing campaign isn’t converting.
That’s what hurts the most.
Because to be honest, you’d gladly trade 10,000 followers for 10 red-hot leads for your business.
I hear you.
And I’m here to tell you, none of this is your fault.
You have the passion and determination.
You’ve put in time consuming blogs, videos, paid courses even, that teach you how to grow a following on social.
It’s not your fault that none of them have given you what you truly need.
The secrets, techniques, and skills that get you from a few half-hearted followers to a ton of hot, engaged leads.