How to Build & Launch a Website: My One-Hour Workshop Teaching You the Critical Essentials of Website Building
Hi! I’m Julia McCoy, founder of Express Writers and Content Hacker.
If you ask me, putting together a worthy website is one of the hardest things we entrepreneurs face.
I don’t mean a randomly built and mediocre site, of course. (That’s easy to create.)
I mean a site that works, one that pulls in tens of thousands of organic leads, utilizes the now seven billion searches on Google, impresses visitors, helps you build a well-targeted list of prospects, and boosts revenue.
Trust me, I’ve been through serious website-building mistakes in my 10 years as an entrepreneur.
But also, I’ve learned.
After a million tweaks on my sites to test what works and what doesn’t…I now have a formula for building powerful, conversion-ready sites.
And I want to give it to you.
That’s why I’ve put together a one-hour workshop called How to Build & Launch a Website.
Inside, you’ll learn everything you need to know on setting up your own site and becoming one of the few “lucky” people who get huge conversion from a single website. (Yup, you’ll learn it was never about luck, only clear-cut strategies that work.)
I’ll show you:
- The #1 thing you should do before you even start planning your site
- The proper mindset for websites that work (skip this step and your site is doomed to fail)
- My journey to earning $100,000/month from my content agency’s well-optimized site (I’ve used my website, not ads, as my #1 source of revenue)
- How to get your website found on Google without paying a cent on ads
- My proven-and-tested 4-step guide to getting a great website together
- Examples of stellar websites that work
- The power of domain (how to choose one that’s right for you)
- The best website platform for getting found on Google (don’t be tricked by “easy” website builders)
- Why you shouldn’t build a site all by yourself (+a list of people I personally recommend you hire)
- A list of my favorite tools and plugins for SEO list building and content promotion (my friends and I call one of these tools the “Disney World of Marketing”)
- Why websites go wrong (and how to make sure yours doesn’t)
- The critical ingredients you should never miss for website-building (miss one and your site could turn out to be a waste of time)
- How to maintain your site so it’s powerful and effective throughout the years (no matter what updates Google rolls out)
- And so much more!
This workshop comes with a workbook, examples, a cheat sheet for the list of critical website ingredients, and guides aimed to take you straight to your goal with zero fluff and wasted time.
Plus, once you join, you can get your site reviewed by fellow students and me!
Simply post it inside the private student group you’ll get exclusive access to, and I’ll pop over and give it a look. (Your classmates in the workshop will do the same, because in my community, we all have each other’s backs!)
How to Build & Launch a Website gives you all the essentials for a stellar, conversion-generating website in only one hour of action-packed learning