Agency and Entrepreneur Business Setup Training: My One-Hour Workshop and Blueprint for Building a Successful Agency
Hi! I’m Julia McCoy, founder of Express Writers and Content Hacker.
When I started out, I was just like you.
I started writing for online clients when I was 19, but it was never enough for me. I always had this nagging voice in my head telling me to spread my wings and fly higher, grow bigger, reach my highest potential.
So when I reached a point in which I was getting more clients than I could handle, I started my content agency, Express Writers.
Let me tell you this: it wasn’t at all easy.
I made all the mistakes a first-time entrepreneur can make.
I priced too little and got overwhelmed by costs. I hired the wrong people. I prioritized what I shouldn’t have.
Thankfully, I survived. (Whew. Did you know that 90% of online businesses fail within their first four months?)
Today, 10 years later, my tiny $75 startup has flourished into a 7-figure content agency.
This is exactly why I put together my one-hour workshop, Agency & Entrepreneur Business Setup Training.
- I want you to avoid the top mistakes I made.
- I want you to experience my success, without my detours and roadblocks.
- I want you to have a step-by-step blueprint that takes you from confused to savvy online entrepreneur.
Inside this workshop, I’ll teach you everything you need to know about setting up an agency from scratch.
I’ll show you:
- How to price your services so you offer fair rates to clients and employees without being taken off guard by unexpected costs (includes my own external and internal pricing list)
- My #1 rule for profit margins
- How to find out if your services will sell like hotcakes (or if you should leave an idea completely alone)
- How to find a steady stream of clients without wasting time and money on ads
- My fundamental rules to keep in mind before starting an agency
- The top mistakes to avoid so you don’t become part of the 90% of online businesses that fail within four months of startup
- What to do instead if you don’t want to build an ecommerce platform
- How to keep your rates relevant with the changing times
- Three of my favorite tools for handling teams
- Where to find people to hire (and how to save time in the hiring process)
- The #1 way I interview people to find out if they’ll be right for my job post
- The top strategies I use for getting a steady stream of clients (my secret for finding our $10,000+ clients)
- And so much more!
This workshop comes with a workbook, cheat sheets, and exercises, so you can build your agency step-by-step from scratch without the confusion and second-guessing.
Plus, once you join, you’ll have access to me and my community inside a private group. If you have trouble with setting up your business, simply reach out to us and we’ll be happy to help.
Agency and Entrepreneur Business Setup Training contains all the advice you need if you want to spread your wings and reach your potential as an online entrepreneur.